Craving some sunshine, spring flowers and a fun-filled day? Then plan a trip to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad, California, which reopen March 1st until Mother’s Day.
- Advanced reservation tickets, available online only
- Mask requirements for our staff and visitors
- Social distancing as per state guidelines and protocols in all areas
- Exciting, new 2-Acre U-Pick Blueberry Patch can be experienced as part of your Flower Fields visit
- Beautiful ranunculus bouquets picked right from the fields are now available to order online
What Isn’t Changing:
- The feeling of wanderlust as you stroll through our relaxing, picturesque, fresh air working farm to experience the splendor of floral bands of color overlooking the Pacific Ocean!!!
- Making memories! Capture memorable photos and sharing fun social media posts with stunning floral backdrops and photo ops
- Wandering through our fragrant sweet pea maze
- Visiting the poinsettia and orchid displays
- And, of course, taking your favorite antique tractor tour around the fields
Take a video tour with me:
This is an ideal day trip from Los Angeles or Orange County and very family-friendly.
For over sixty years, Mother Nature has transformed the rolling hills of North San Diego County into one of the most spectacular and coordinated displays of natural color and beauty anywhere in the world. The nearly fifty acres of Giant Tecolote Ranunculus flowers that make up The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch® in Carlsbad, California, are in bloom for approximately six to eight weeks each year – from early March through early May – literally bringing the famous fields back to life. This annual burst of color, which has become part of the area’s local heritage, also is one of nature’s official ways of announcing the arrival of spring here in Southern California.
You might also enjoy staying at the Lowes Coronado Bay Resort.