Whether you are pregnant or plan on truly enjoying your Valentine’s Day dinner, you will look fabulous in this fun, flirty red and white dress with a heart print from Ann Taylor Loft.
2 Pregnancy Friendly Valentine’s Day Outfits:
From a ruffled tie neck to a fluttery flounce hem, this dress flows in a flattering kind of bohemian chic.
- Split neck with standing collar and ties.
- Long blouson sleeves with puffed shoulders and button cuffs.
- Fit: Swing – fits loose and swingy
- Fabric: Fluid woven
- Hit: Mini – Hits above the knee
- 33 3/4″ from top back
See how I styled this beauty here:
View this post on Instagram
If you want to keep things super cozy, then you will love this matching sweat set!
- Embroidered with the sweetest hearts
- Elasticized drawstring waist
- Slash pockets
- Elasticized cuffs
- Cozy: live-in 24/7 vibes
- Leg Shape: Jogger – a slim, tapered leg
- Fit: Classic — follows your contours with a little room
- Fabric: Soft knit
- Length: Full length, 27″ inseam
What are your Valentine’s Day plans?