So, you’re over 40 and you’re thinking about having a baby. Congratulations! You’re not alone. More and more women are choosing to have children later in life. And while it’s true that your fertility starts to decline as you get older, there are still plenty of things you can do to increase your chances of conceiving. Here are some things that worked for me and I’m 41!
Here are a few natural ways to boost your fertility:
- Eat a healthy diet. This is one of the most important things you can do for your overall health, and it’s especially important if you’re trying to conceive. Make sure you’re eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. And avoid processed foods, sugary drinks, and excessive amounts of caffeine and alcohol.
- Get regular exercise. Exercise is not only good for your overall health, but it can also help to improve your fertility. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise most days of the week.
- Maintain a healthy weight. If you’re overweight or obese, losing even a small amount of weight can improve your chances of conceiving. Talk to your doctor about a safe and effective weight loss plan.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol use. Smoking and excessive alcohol use can both impair fertility. If you’re trying to conceive, it’s best to quit smoking and cut back on alcohol.
- Take a prenatal vitamin. A prenatal vitamin is a good idea for all women who are pregnant or trying to conceive. It will help to ensure that you’re getting the nutrients you need to support a healthy pregnancy.
- Try not to stress. I know it’s easier said than done, but the more you stress the more pressure you put on your mind and body. Try to relax and enjoy some baby making sex as a stress reliever!
- See a fertility specialist. If you’ve been trying to conceive for more than 6 months without success, it’s time to see a fertility specialist. They can help you identify any potential problems and recommend treatment options.
Come with me to my first ultrasound:
View this post on Instagram
Remember, there’s no guarantee that you’ll get pregnant, even if you do everything right. But following these tips can give you the best chance of success. And if you do need help conceiving, there are many options available. So don’t give up on your dream of having a baby. With a little help, you can make it happen.
Some bonus tips:
- If you’re trying to conceive, it’s important to listen to your body. If you’re feeling tired, take a nap. If you’re craving something, eat it! Your body knows what it needs, so trust it.
- Surround yourself with positive people who support your dream of having a baby. This will help you stay motivated and hopeful.
- Remember that you’re not alone. There are millions of women out there who are trying to conceive. There are also many resources available to help you, such as fertility clinics, support groups, and online forums.
So there you have it! These are just a few natural ways to increase your chances of conceiving a baby over 40. Just remember to listen to your body, relax, and enjoy the journey. I’m posting daily videos documenting my pregnancy that you can watch. And I definitely manifested this baby at 41 with my body and soul!
Sending you baby dust!!
XOXO – Stuart