Homegating season is here and you know what that means, it’s time for all the yummy tailgating food!
Easy Beef Nachos Recipe
Beef nachos are always a good idea don’t you think? This will take you about 35 minutes from start to finish.
1 lb ground beef (at least 80% lean)
2/3 cup water
2 cups Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend (8 oz)
1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup sliced green onions
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked;drain. Stir in water, taco seasoning mix and green chiles; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Spread half of the chips evenly in lined pan. Top chips with half of the beef mixture; sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese overbeef. Repeat layers. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with queso sauce. Sprinkle avocado, tomatoes, green onions and cilantro on top.
- Add a dollop of Old El Paso™ Crema Mexicana when serving.
- To dice avocado, cut in half, and remove pit. Using a large spoon, scoop esh from skin. Place one half avocado cut side down on cutting board. Make two horizontal cuts to make three planks, then cut lengthwise into strips. Turn 90 degrees,and cut again. Repeat with other half of avocado.
- We love easy nachos with ground beef, but if you’re in the mood for chicken, try this recipe for Queso Chicken Nachos. Loaded with taco-seasoned chicken and cheese, throw this favorite into the oven before party time.
Watch how easy it is to make:
@stuartbrazell #ad Easy Beef Nachos Recipe #nachos #easyrecipe #easymeal #sponsored #tailgateszn #homeappetit @generalmills ♬ original sound – stuartbrazell