October 31st is just around the corner, so it is time to plan out your Halloween celebration! I believe the perfect themed cocktail or cocktails can really set the party in motion, so I’ve put together a list of 5 delicious Halloween cocktail recipes that will please every taste bud. Whether you are a wine drinker, enjoy crafted cocktails or prefer something on the sweeter side, you will surely love these Halloween cocktails!
5 Delicious Halloween Cocktail Recipes:
Blood Red Sangria
- 2 bottles well-chilled HobNob Wines Wicked Red Blend
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 orange (ends cut off), thinly sliced
- 1 red apple, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup club soda
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- In a large pitcher, stir together brandy, orange and apple slices. Let stand 15 minutes. Add wine, club soda, and orange juice. Serve over ice.
- 1 ½ parts Malibu® Red
- 2 parts pineapple-orange juice
- ½ part blue curacao liqueur
- Shake ingredients in a shaker filled with ice, then strain into a martini glass.
- For a wicked touch, garnish with lychee fruit stuffed with blueberry and drip with grenadine.
24 Carrot Magic (created by Faith + Flower)
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice
- 1/4 oz Ginger Syrup
- 1 oz Carrot juice
- 1/2 oz Geijer Glogg
- 1/4 oz Lazzaroni Fernet
- 1 1/2 oz Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva
- Add all ingredients to a shaking tin and shake with ice. Strain over block ice or fresh ice cubes and garnish with a thyme sprig.
A Spooky Mule on Rouge
- 1.5oz Lillet Rouge
- 1oz absolut elyx
- .5oz bitter citrus liqueur
- .5oz lime juice
- top with ginger beer garnish with Lime wedge
Kahlúa Chili Chocolate Espresso Martini
- 1 part Kahlúa Chili Chocolate
- 1 part Olmeca Altos Plata
- .1 part Espresso
- build in a shaker over ice, strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with espresso beans, taste and enjoy!
Finding the perfect costume can also be key this festive season, so I hope you get some inspiration from these 15 Creepy DIY Halloween Costumes!
And if you are looking to set the perfect candlelit ambiance, I suggest The Starling Project, the gorgeous line of candles from Sterling McDavid that light your home while lighting the world. At $55 each, the sale of each Starling Project candle provides solar energy to under-resourced communities via UNICEF and create the perfect spooky glow.
So which Halloween cocktail recipe are you excited to try? Be sure to tweet me pictures from your Halloween fun! And as always be safe out there and don’t drink and drive. XOXO – Stuart
These cocktails look so delicious!!
OMG I needed this! I’m having cocktails with friends tomorrow night and I know they will love my witch’s brew. Thanks!
Yum to all of these! I especially want to try the sangria.
These all sound so yummy! Definitely going to try and make some of these for our Halloween get together!
GIRL YES! THANK YOU FOR THIS ARTICLE IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR CONTENT LIKE THIS! I liiiiiive for halloween, I cant wait to try all of these.
I want to try the witches brew! Perfect for my Halloween party!
The one with the eyeball is awesome! 😀
Lindsey | http://www.seamlesssea.com
These recipes look so yummy! I ll try the red blood sangria!
Those are some really great ideas for cocktails! I’d love to try them out, but I don’t drink alcohol – I’ll just substitute the alcohol out 🙂
Holy yum! Definitely interested in that sangria!! What great ideas!
I got try these recipes! All sound yummy.
Thanks for sharing this darling! I am gonna make them next weekend!!
These drinks look delicious, perfect for Halloween!
This looks seriously delicious!
These are wonderful! I’m a huge fan of Kahlua so I’ll definitely have to try that one first!!
Props to being so creative and creating such lovely drinks!